Friday, July 5, 2013

Thank God for the Red, White, and Blue

Happy (day after) Independence Day everyone! Yesterday marked the 237th birthday of the USA! 'Merica.

So in honor of America's birthday I thought I'd show you my outfits of the day! (Yes outfits, as in multiple) I had an outfit that I wore to work as well as an outfit I wore to a friend's party. Enjoy!


This is the outfit I wore to work today. The dress is a 'ballet' style dress from Francesca's from a long time ago. Scarf is also from Francesca's, I've also seen a similar scarf from Free People. Belt is from TJ Maxx and shoes are flats from Steve Madden.


My arm candy of the day was my white watch from Michael Kors. The two bracelets are from Francesca's as well as the scarf in the background.


This is my party outfit. The top is old from Francesca's. The skirt is also old from J Crew but they have similar styles, not the same color, on the Factory website. And the shoes are the Silver Navajo's from Jack Rogers.


This is a PicStitch where we saw the fireworks last night. It was in Chapel Hill on the UNC football field. Even though I am a die hard NC State fan and it may have been a little uncomfortable being on Tar Heel stomping ground, it was a nice place to see fireworks.

I hope your Independence day was full of fun and friends! Happy Birthday America!

Until next time,

Casey Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment