Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Neck Fetish

I've come up with another alliteration...ready for it?

Wish-list Wednesdays! Woooo

So get ready! This week's topic is necklaces!



The first necklace I have been loving ever since I laid eyes on it. It was originally a J Crew necklace priced at way more than I ever would intend to spend on any such necklace, so I did some digging of my own and found this beauty on an Etsy shop for just $18, now that's more reasonable.


Okay I feel like the world's biggest copy cat with this necklace. Yet another J Crew necklace that everyone in the world was fawning over. But lets face it, this necklace was practically meant for me. Roses? Casey Rose. It needs to be mine, soon. This beauty was also found on an Etsy shop for $28


Lastly what every woman seems to have in their possession nowadays - a monogram necklace. For whatever reason I can't seem to bring myself to spending $70+ on a little necklace. I don't know if it's just I find it much more justifiable to spend that money on clothing, something that will actually cover my body, or what. But looking back on all the dumb clothing purchases I've made in my two years of wanting one of these and I could have easily had one by now. But alas, I can only dream. This 1 inch monogram necklace was found on an Etsy shop, again? shocker, for just $64 (I can do that right?)

There you have it, the first installment of Wish-list Wednesday. Mom you'd better be reading this, because I do believe that someone's birthday is coming up in a months time ;)

Until next time,

Casey Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment