Wednesday, July 17, 2013

OMG, Shoes.

Let's get some shoes, let's party.

If anyone knows what I am referring to, you have my utmost respect.

Anyways, this week's Wish-list Wednesday's is all about shoes! Since it is nearing the fall, unfortunately, all of the fall lines are coming out and this means boots! Boot's galore - probably one of my favorite things in this world. They are so easy to slip on, adorable, and comfortable! Can't go wrong with that combination. Here are a few of my favorites for the fall.


These are the Tory Burch 'Keirnan' Boot that can be found at Nordstrom for $495

While yes, this may be the most expensive boot, there is just something about Tory. Don't get me wrong I understand it is a little ridiculous to pay an ungodly amount of money for a name, but there's a little part of me that just can't help it. They are beautiful, simple, and could go with everything.


These are the Enzo Angiolini 'Saevon' Boot that can be found at Nordstrom for $149.95

These are a little more wallet friendly. I think you'll begin to notice with the boots I choose that I like simplicity. There isn't much going on with this boot but I love it. For my personal style, I want my shoes to compliment my outfit, not be the center of attention. I believe these do the job.


These are the Halogen 'Keri' Tall Boot from Nordstrom for $229.95

To me these look like the Frye boots, which I like. Frye does it well in that they are simple yet elegant, however they are way too overpriced. Personally if I am going to pay that much for boots they better be one of my favorite brands (Tory) or literally make my legs look like a supermodels. Anyways, these boots are so cute and so simple and I love them.

As you may or may not have guessed I'm in the market for a new pair of brown boots for fall. Last season my favorites that I had worn for at least 3 years broke. I was so devastated. Now I could have them repaired but I figured they are so old that they would have to go soon anyways, it just wouldn't be worth it. Either way, hopefully one of these pairs I listed today will be in my closet soon. Also, I know Nordstrom's always has a pre-season sale before their new fall stuff comes out. Hopefully I can grab one of these during that sale for a discounted price! I'll keep you guys updated.

Until next time,

Casey Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment