Friday, June 14, 2013

Workin' Lady

This past Monday I had my first interview for an internship! So today for Fashion Friday's I decided to show you exactly how I styled my professional attire.




Good news is they are all still available!

La Dee Dot's top in Ivory from Francesca's for $38

Factory Pencil Skirt in Double-Serge Cotton in Brilliant Cobalt from J. Crew Factory for $44.50

Steve Madden Heaven Patent Flat in Taupe from Steve Madden found at DSW for $39.95 

The top pictured is kind of sheer, so I put a nude cami underneath and tucked it all into the pencil skirt (which is so comfortable by the way). The flats can absolutely be substituted with a heel, however I just didn't feel completely comfortable in the heels that I had.

Hope you enjoyed this week's Fashion Fridays!

Until next time,

Casey Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment