Thursday, June 6, 2013

Spring (er, Summer) Cleaning

I know its a little late for Spring Cleaning, but hey better late than never, right?

When I moved all of my things home from college about a month ago, it just didn't seem right that I had all of these clothes. I was so certain that half of those clothes I hadn't worn for at least a couple of months.

So tonight I just decided to do it. To go through my closet and get rid of the things that either didn't fit anymore (freshman 15, whoops), or I just didn't wear as much as I should. In reality I thought I would have maybe like 10-20 items - mostly jeans because I had been holding onto jeans since my early years of high school when I was a twiggy little thing. Needless to say, I ended up having to get rid of way more items then I thought I would have.

That's a lot of clothes...
And the great part is that there are places locally that will buy gently used clothes and give you cash for them! Which I can really use after getting rid of about half of my wardrobe.

I know there are a couple of places around where I live and I'm sure there are some near you if you just google it. They are becoming pretty popular with the price of clothing on the rise and the need for staying in style keeping steady. Check it out! It certainly will help your closet and your wallet.

Until next time,

Casey Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment