Monday, June 10, 2013

Love, Always

Today, June 10th, marks the 1 year anniversary of my boyfriend and I. Now I normally wouldn't post something so sappy and personal on here but it's something that I wanted to share.

Its amazing to think that it's only been one year. It seems like a lifetime for all we've gone through together. The ups and the downs. The laughs and the cries. You've been there with me through it all.

Its funny how much someone can effect your life. You think another person couldn't possibly impact your life in such a way as you have. Even though it's been only a year I can't imagine my life without you. It actually scares me to imagine a life like that. 

Who would think that such a relationship could come from two stupid college kids. I mean let's admit, we're both pretty dumb. From the way that we could barely form coherent sentences with each other when we first met. To when you first told me you loved me at that fraternity house (romantic I know), you had to have a little too much to drink in order to get the courage to tell me. And that night was the first night you opened up to me about your family. I feel so honored to be apart of your life. And I can't wait to see where this crazy journey leads us next.

I love you babe.




Until next time,

Casey Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment