Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Beach Bum

Almost a week later but I am back! I really didn't mean for it to be that long in between posts. My goal was to try to have 1 post a day, however I was just at the beach since last Friday until yesterday at a house with no internet. While it was a little annoying not being able to get on my computer and fiddle around, it was nice to be away from technology for a while just relaxing and spending time with good friends.

I went with a group of my friends from school and I couldn't think of a better way to end my sophomore year and start my summer vacation. The first two days were perfect weather and we sat on the beach almost all day. Me being as fair skinned as I am makes me get burnt pretty easily. However, I was proud of myself because I normally get fried that first time I go out for the summer and I only got a little burnt in a few areas! Go sunscreen. The next day was pretty cold so we just hung around the house and the last day (Tuesday) was clean up and go home day. While I am happy to be home, I do wish that I was back at the beach. The trip was all too short. Hopefully I will be able to go back soon, but I don't doubt that will be an issue living so close and all. Until we meet again ocean! It's been real.



Good ole' solitaire to pass the time




Till next time,

Casey Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment