Tuesday, June 9, 2015

This is the Start, of Something New

And there it is. 4 years. 2 schools. Endless memories.

Last month I graduated from the best school in the world, N.C. State. It's hard to imagine 4 years of college has already gone by. It felt like it was just yesterday I was a freshman looking forward to all that college life had to offer me. From joining a sorority, playing volleyball, making new friends, and having endless experiences; college was everything that I could have asked for and more.

But to those who say college is the 'best four years of your life', I understand where you're coming from. It's a time where you are tiptoeing into adulthood without any of the responsibilities. Your main job is going to school, and when you're not in class the world is your oyster. However, there is way more to life than 4 years of college.

Most of you are, what, 21 or 22 upon graduation? That means that 4/5th of your life is still left to be lived! That accounts for endless experiences and memories! The greatest things in life are still ahead: falling in love, getting married, starting a family, finding your passion, traveling the world. Many of these things that really weren't possible in college.

I am sad to leave this wonderful University, and I would be lying if I said I am happy to be leaving the college lifestyle. But I couldn't be more excited with what lies ahead. I know life will have its ups and downs but that is what will make it all worth while.

Our hearts ever hold you, N.C. State. But now it's time to figure out what the real world has to offer.



Until next time,

Casey Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment