Saturday, December 27, 2014

We Found Wonderland

For today's Serenade Me Saturday, I have decided to dedicate it to the woman who stole my heart this year - Taylor Swift.

But seriously guys, did anyone see her in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show? She absolutely stole the show. I was more concerned with watching her than what the models were wearing.

Any who, I have been obsessing over Taylor's new album 1989, and for good reason - it's flawless. Every single song on the album is wonderful, right down to all of the bonus tracks on her deluxe album. However I am here to talk about one song in particular, Wonderland.

Wonderland is one of the bonus tracks on 1989 and it has quickly become my favorite song on her entire album. Even more than Blank Space and Style which are hard to beat.

So check it out! I'd add a link to the music video but there are none that haven't either been tampered with or the audio has been pulled for copyright reasons. So I would do your own searching, or buy the album and check it out for yourself! You won't regret it.


Until next time,

Casey Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment